Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Revival! (of a blog)

*Enters amid drum rolls*
Though some of you people might have wished it, no, I didn’t die. Neither malaria nor cold could do that. Anyway, I have come to revive my cold, poor blog.
Not much has been happening over here unfortunately. Our church has been having it’s twenty-first anniversary. My dad has gone to Uganda for a conference, and a trip to Ho might be upcoming. Also, the whole house has been periodically sick with a cold, and my mom got it twice. Not much else unless you want to hear the mundane details of school, school, and more school.


Of Solomon

My son, if thou wilt receive my words and hide my commandments within thee,so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom and apply thine heart to understanding;yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding; if thou seekest her as silver and searchest for her as for hidden treasure, then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.


As my dad says, whenever you see a conjunction, STOP. IF! Put on the brakes. So we will receive wisdom if we what? If we cry after her, mourn for her, go crazy searching for here (I don’t look for a hidden gift like a zombie with no brains left to eat). Only IF, we seek after wisdom like madmen will we find her. Just like trying to understand a difficult concept, we need to go after wisdom in the Bible and prayer with concentration. Go crazy gents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment