Thursday, March 6, 2014

Life in the Third

Life in the third, no wait, first, oh never mind…
Well life is busy. We have a visiting pastor and another two people coming. This means we have been cooking and cleaning a lot. My feet are generally sore most of the day.
Other than this, it has been insanely hot, and the electricity went off all of yesterday afternoon till around 9 in the morning. Ugh oh, and again today.
At friend’s house we played Life and Settlers of Catan which are two great games. I still have no idea why Word does not count Catan as a real world. Oh well.
School seven days a week is killing me. Oh the life.
We finally got our electrical fence up which makes our house look like a prison. It keeps shocking me when I open up the gate. Safety comes at a price. Although, our garage door doesn’t work well and as we were driving our car into the garage, it stalled on the upward slope. One of our staff, the my dad, my brother, the pastor, two random guys, and I was what it took to push that car up.
I am reading Le Miserables, and I wonder why can’t the French stay on topic. Same thing in the Three Musketeers.

Well Adieu 

No comments:

Post a Comment