Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Belated Valentine's Day Post

I know this is a bit late but here goes.
There are a great variety of Valentine’s Day persons from the in-the-air people to the depressed, chocolate-craving singles. In highest to lowest, there are the areal ones as in the people who are off in the skies because either there bf/gf is the best in the world or their new fiancé just proposed. Below these sky-high people are the normal girlfriend and boyfriend. Slightly more affectionate and in a better mood, these are normal.
Now out of the realm of the one un-single, there are the one that are complacent. They simply do not care for Valentines except for the cheap chocolate. After this apathetic group there are the people in denial. They really want out of the single life but refuse to say it right out. These people also gorge on chocolate in their self-pity. In a similar zone stand the one who have really bad crush on someone and just can’t get the courage. A common symptom is extreme depression.
Below this category lie the extremes. These are the ones with the worst pity parties you can imagine. Also to a degree they fit with the one above, visible marks appear on this group. Constantly crying and updating their Facebook, Google+ etc. everyone knows.

Thus I conclude my short character sketch. 

1 comment:

  1. And then there are people like me who don't even remember (or know) that it's valentines day until someone mentions it. I never eat my heart out on valentines day, but I sometimes eat a chocolate heart and go about my business happily.

    ReplyDelete