Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pet Peeves
Okay these are just a few annoying things you should never do.
Crowd me when I am working. I get panicky. Very.
Do not disrupt my day schedule. I can get very mad.
Keep annoying people under 10 away from, because they make me violent.
Do not walk down a stairs in front of me if you are slow. I like to run down stairs.

Don’t annoy me.

 Of Solomon
Proverbs 1:23- Turn you at my reproof: Behold, I will pour out my spirit unto you; I will make known my words unto you.

Listen to wisdom. She will gladly give you knowledge and wisdom, and she will even help you understand it. The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. All we need to do is open up.

3 comments:

  1. Have you ever tripped and fallen down the stairs because you were trying to run down them?

    ~IrishTiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha :P

    ~IrishTiger

    ReplyDelete