Sunday, January 12, 2014

History Fact of the Day Revived.

 Here I will revive out of the ashes my poor history fact of the day and bring it to a glorious role in my blog. Or maybe not... Hmm I also should do the missionary fact...


General Custer was not the hero most people make him out to be. First of all he didn’t listen to the sage council of his men but proceeded to attack the Indians which proved to be too much for him. Next of all the Indians had repeating rifles which to was relatively new technology (developed in the Civil War) and that aided to his downfall. Last he didn’t even go down pistols blazing. Custer ran out of ammunition in his rifle, and an Indian was charging him. He swung his gun around and pointed it at the Indian to try to fake him and that failed. The Indian jumped him and there ended the famous General Custer. 

Tomorrow I will have Of Solomon back in session with the mystery article of tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment