Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Life and Hobbit

Life 2
Pizza is great. The work to make it from scratch is not. Trust me on this, on Friday I was working about 2 hours to do it. The worst part is the dough. But the more you work for something the better it tastes. ;)
Is it just me or do your siblings try to annoy you with your least favorite songs? Songs in my opinion are powerful especially when I can’t concentrate on an Algebra test because I have a song stuck in my head.
Whoever though running blog with posts almost every day would be fun? Well I certainly did not. But this blog now is one of me favorite pastimes.
I was wondering why celebrities have so many crushes, and the girl they actually do date, dumps them without thinking, “Hey, this guy is popular. I should keep him?” ;)
I finally finished my Bible for the 10th time compared to my brother’s 34 times (if I am correct).
“Don’t make me kill you dwarf. It would be my pleasure.” Legolas

In my opinion the Hobbit was great. Tauriel was better than I expected and so was Smaug. Thorin has a really good actor. I really liked when Smaug burst out of the gold covered in it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment