Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Life is life.

The Life section is life. No, not the game, Life, but life itself. Now let me get this out of the way first thing; I am Dutch by birth, Bonairian because I was born in Bonaire( we will never say we are completely Dutch), and Ghanaian because of my dad. Now that we have cleared that out the way we can continue.
Now I do homeschool as most of you do, and of course, I find it hard to live without many friends other than my good internet friends (Don’t complain interneties). My situation was getting better because of the homeschooling group, but now we live in the middle of nowhere. It is a good 45 minute or more to get to anything of importance. Trusting God in one hard thing to do, but the harder life gets the more I have to lean on him, and wait is a common response.

It has been burning over here in the weather forecast. Enough to make you sweat the moment you enter a room without fan. Our water is even heated. That’s all for now folks. GET.

No comments:

Post a Comment