Monday, March 31, 2014

What It Means To Be A Christian

What It Means to be a Christian (ten easy steps.... okay maybe more) 

I have been reading three books, Crazy Love, which I agree with for the most part, The Gospel According to Jesus,  which I can agree with in no way, and Spiritual Disciplines for the Christian Life, which I like immensely.  These three books have caused me to think about what it means to be a Christian. I mean what are the basics of being a Christian and why should we do them and basically why and what?


I believe a lot of Christians now a days should just be called believers and not Christians, because Christian means little Christ. How can we call ourselves little Christs if we hardly know our Bible or spend little time in prayer. Oh yeah, there are some ‘good’ Christians on the outside but on the inside? This is why I want to write this. I will outline the major point of Christianity that people tend to skip over not realizing they are the most important. Bear with me as we crash into Christianity. 

1 comment:

  1. Should be interesting. I look forward to what you have to say about each point.

    ~IrishTiger

    ReplyDelete